33 books to go!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

BookWatch: Allegiant (Veronica Roth)

         Most people familiar with the world of YA books are probably also familiar with the dystopian future trend that's been big for the past few years.  One of the most exciting dystopian series, in my opinion, comes from Chicago writer Veronica Roth ...
         That's right - the Divergent trilogy.
         It is now officially freak-out time, because the third and final book in the series, Allegiant, comes out on October 22 (nine days from today).



         I, for one, can't wait to find out what happens to Tris et al, even if I was a bit annoyed with her in Insurgent.  Hopefully I'll have some time to skim through the books and remind myself of the finer plot points.  And, more importantly, fingers crossed that I don't have too much homework the week the book is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not as scary as it looks! I promise . . .