33 books to go!

Monday, July 15, 2013

BookWatch: J.K. Rowling Strikes Again

         Today I heard some super-amazing news from my sister, who heard it from one of our friends: it was revealed yesterday (thanks to an anonymous tip and a little sleuthing) that J.K. Rowling has written another book under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith.  YAY!!!  This "debut" mystery novel, The Cuckoo's Calling, earned really good reviews.  It's been out since April, but now that everyone knows who really wrote it, it's flying off the shelves.  I checked Amazon, Barnes & Noble, the library - no luck.  It will probably be a few weeks before I get my hands on it.  In the meantime, I'll try to catch up on my reviews.  Not quite as exciting, but what can you do?
         Do you plan on reading this book?  Were you able to get ahold of a copy?  Post in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not as scary as it looks! I promise . . .